- Is there an outline/ format for the event yet? Yes. It will be a two day event packed with around 50 -100 workshops and an exhibition with 50-100 service providers / advisers, IT suppliers, employers etc. See the program. If you would have any suggestions let us know (mail email@example.com) . The exhibitors and visitors determine the outline/ format.
- Who is your target market/ i.e. executive level or only broad-based? Finance Indaba aims to offer a broad and interesting program for every finance professional working in Africa. The average visitor has a degree in bcom accounting or is a CA and earns a salary between 25.000 USD and 100.000 USD per year. He or she is (partly) responsible for buying IT, financial advise, audit services, loans / finance, debt, leasing, hiring staff etc.
- What sort of guarantees that you will get this audience there? CFO South Africa will invite its 8000 followers on twitter, 3000 followers on linkedin, 5000 CFO readers (www.cfo.co.za). We will advertise in Business Day and on 702 and execute a large online campaign. In every edition of CFO Magazine SA the Indaba is promoted. The largest group of attendees will be those invited by the exhibitors and speakers.
- What are the opportunities for exhibitors/sponsors to connect with visitors? Besides from having a stand most exhibitors/sponsors give presentations where they meet clients and prospects. The Finance Indaba is all about networking and connecting people.
- Is this is the first year you are running it in South Africa? Yes. We have been doing a similar event in The Netherlands for more than 3 years (www.financial-systems.nl). Please also have a look at www.cfoawards.co.za and www.cfo.co.za to get a feeling of the world class events we have organized in Africa.
- What are the dates for the upcoming years? Finance Indaba in 2017: 12 – 13 October 2017 and Finance Indaba in 2018: 25 – 26 October 2018
- What is going on in the ecosystem of CFO South Africa? Have a look.