"In short, we help you to design your organisation to ensure you have the right people in the right seats, without which your business becomes uncompetitive, lose market share and profit," according to Inavit iQ, a silver partner at the Finance Indaba Africa 2016 on 13 and 14 October 2016 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
Do you want to hear how Inavit iQ can empower your business to achieve success? Do you want to be informed about the latest and greatest in finance? Then don't miss the Finance Indaba Africa 2016.
Why will you be present at the Finance Indaba?
"We are of the view that finance professionals are at the core of the decision-making in organisations. They are often also accountable for a portfolio that includes good governance and long-term viability. We are of the view that we can contribute to the insights of this group, but are also convinced that there is much that we can learn from engaging with them. Further, increasingly so, the role of the CFO is becoming more strategic in nature and Inavit specialises in aligning organisational goals to skill sets and development requirements."
What will you be talking about?
"We are firm believers that unless you are consistently evaluating the market and your customers and exceeding value, you will succeed ahead of others. We have developed a unique model which empowers organisations to do this. We will share our recently completed research into global, emerging market, South African and consumer trends. We will also highlight the possible implications of these in a number of key sectors. David Miller (pictured) from Inavit partner Miller Stewart will be presenting on the firm's behalf."
What are the challenges you can help finance professionals/firms with in 2016?
"Finance professionals are under similar pressure as their colleagues to think and do differently. We can assist in reframing strategic thinking, planning and execution, as well as aspects such as the design of future-fit operating models, organisation designs and the requisite leadership and culture to drive and support sustainable competitive advantage. We enable organisations to grow their profits consistently."
What is the Inavit iQ approach to creating solutions that leverage business opportunities?
"Our approach, methodology and philosophy is characterised by a number of principles, these being:
• Mindful collaboration with clients to craft solutions that are fit for purpose;
• Solutions are always informed by the business benefits to be realised;
• A commitment to the academic integrity and practical do-ability of our solutions;
• Speed of delivery, without ever compromising on quality; and
• A business model that allows us to offer solutions that represent great value."
Inavit iQ has four affiliate companies. Please tell us about the divisions.
• inavit iQ Consulting (Pty) Ltd offers solutions and services in what is typically referred to as “management consulting”. Specifically it focuses on aspects such as business and operating models, organisation design, business process optimisation, business metrics and dashboards, and information and systems architecture.
• inavit iQ Leadership (Pty) Ltd offers solutions and services in the area of leadership effectiveness and capacity building. Specifically it focuses on leadership strategy, senior and executive leadership assessment and coaching, leadership development, and culture and change navigation processes.
• inavit iQ Learning (Pty) Ltd offers solutions and services in the area of talent development. Over and above the typical accredited and non-accredited programs, the flagship offering is our Virtual Learning delivery system that creates opportunities for companies to accelerate training at reduced cost.
• inavit iQ 4e (Pty) Ltd offers solutions and services in the customer delight space. Specifically, it works with client organisations on driving customer delight and retention through the alignment of the internal and external brand experience.
"In short, we help you to design your organisation to ensure you have the right people in the right seats, without which your business becomes uncompetitive, lose market share and profits."
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: